An excellent distance learning dive into authentic Ayurveda with Todd Caldecott & the Dogwood School of Botanical Medicine:
“Here are some of the features you get when you sign up for the online learning program:
- Student membership at the Dogwood School of Botanical Medicine for TWO years!
- Access to our 16-part Food As Medicine recorded webinar series, available both as video and audio files
- Copy of the book, Food As Medicine: The Theory and Practice of Food (2014 edition)
- Participation in the LIVE Food As Medicine Q&A webinar
- Access to all of our instructional videos, showing you how to use the techniques described in Food As Medicine
- Access to an assortment of cooking videos, featuring recipes from Food As Medicine
- Access to our library of previously recorded special webinar presentations
- Complete access to our discussion group, available 24/7
- Full access to our assessment materials, to test your knowledge and get yourself certified!
- All this for only $695!
Can’t make the live LIVE Food As Medicine Q&A webinar? No problem! Each webinar will be recorded and then posted to our website so registered students can stream recorded classes whenever they want! With Food As Medicine, you’ll have access to a great online community of fellow students, moderated by me, to ask questions, gather opinions, and refine your thinking. No matter what’s got you stuck, the community and I are here to get you “cooking” again!”