Tips to get rid of sweet cravings for good!
- Give it 4 days. Force yourself to EAT NO SUGAR for 4 days. Then the physical cravings drop off, and your energy stabilizes
- Hydrate – start with hot water upon waking and before meals. Sometimes we get a craving for sweets when we aren’t hungry, but actually thirsty.
- Focus on celebrating when you experience what I call “true hunger” – a growling sensation of hunger from just above the navel area.
- Don’t snack in between meals. If you have to eat something sweet, eat it at a meal time.
- When you get sweet cravings, ask yourself what it is you really need in that moment. Do you need rest? Do you need a mental break? Do you need connection and company? Do you need grounding? Do you need inspiration? Do you need more space on your schedule? Sweets don’t solve these, but you can.